The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS) Shared Services Center provides CLAS faculty, staff, and administrators with tools, data, and well-defined processes to make effective and efficient decisions on human, physical, fiscal, and research resources. Our mission is to relieve faculty from administrative burden and to support staff in CLAS departments to ensure the College's academic and research missions are met.
CLAS Shared Services provides the following services to our constituents:
- Organizational strategic planning and process change management
- Resource effectiveness and optimization
- Comprehensive electronic reporting and forecasting
- Evaluate trends, performance, and effective resource utilization
- Communicate college fiscal, research, and academic objectives
- Federal, state, and university policy adherence, analysis, and interpretation
- Staff training and evaluation
- Insight into fiscal, academic, and research endeavors to central offices
- Building maintenance and management
- Professional, helpful, and high-quality customer service
Executive Director of CLAS Shared Services
Location: Austin Building, Room 345H
Phone: (860) 486-5028
For general inquiries, please contact CLAS_ShareServices@uconn.edu.
For more information about the CLAS Shared Services Center, please visit the contact page for each office or call (860) 486-1231.
CLAS Facilities services buildings that house activities related to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, including Torrey Life Sciences, Biophysics Building, and the Engineering and Science Building. Our services include routine maintenance, improvement of building facilities, and general facility services. Learn more